Materials Delay

Check here for site news and updates.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:41 pm

Fun fact: I use a program called XAMPP to run a local test site that is basically a copy of Kaisonic.net. This way I can make and test changes to the site before pushing them online. The reason I mention this is that I originally posted this news post yesterday.... on the test site. :lol:

Anyway, the materials I needed to print the Variety Show 2011 DVDs finally came in the mail yesterday, so I'll call everyone that wanted one and set up a delivery time. If you'd like to pre-pay in order to make delivery faster and pay with PayPal instead of cash or check, just head over to the DVDs page and buy it with PayPal. All copies are burned, I just need to print the labels and label the discs.

In the meantime, I've been doing various site updates and enhancements. For full details, you can check out the site changelog.

Other than that, I've been working on re-uploading all the videos ever since the server move. Eventually I'll be able to have our videos on Kaisonic.net (once again) instead of just YouTube, which will be nice. All "non-aut" videos (videos that aren't DVD-online videos) are now back online. Everything else is still just YouTube for the time being.

Next Up:
- More KR Band 2011 Marching Season videos
- Kenton Ridge-themed site
- Actual Variety Show 2011 DVDs
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board