Even More Digital Goodness!

Check here for site news and updates.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:49 am

Hello everyone! Three more DVDs are now complete and available for preview and purchase: the fall choir concert, the Christmas choir concert, and the winter band concert (yes, the one from just last week!). I have a lot of pre-order forms for some of these, but no one has paid yet, so I'm going to wait until the Music Man and band DVDs are done before I start calling people to deliver, since many ordered all three. If you pre-ordered one and would like it now, feel free to contact me using my information on the contact page. You can also buy it here on the site and have it shipped to you if you'd like!

So now only two DVDs remain on the docket: The Music Man and the 2010 Marching Season DVD Set. My recordings of all three nights of the musical went swimmingly so that should really just be a copy-paste job. The band set still has a bit of work to go, however, so I'll try to focus on that for a bit.

Before I forget, the three latest DVDs were recorded in high definition, so every DVD comes with an access code that allows you to watch those recordings in 1080p here on Kaisonic.net! If you're a current band or choir member, contact me to get a complementary access code :D

Next Up:
- More Band 2010 videos in 1080p online
- The actual DVD sets
- The Music Man
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board