New Content!

Check here for site news and updates.

Return to Bulletin Board

Post Posted on Thu May 16, 2013 12:36 am

Hey folks! Long time no.... post? I've actually been mostly busy over on KRDVDs.org, but it is now that time of year for more content!

First up are the Wittenberg Lacrosse 2013 Season videos! This year, I tried to make the highlights more manageable and exciting, so the video is only about 15 minutes, with the latter 5 minutes actually just listing the team roster in a rather creative manner. Along with the slow-motion-filled highlights, you'll find interviews with the two seniors as well as the cool timelapse sequence used as the background on the DVD. Check them out over here!

If you feel so inclined, you can also purchase a copy of the 2013 Season DVD for Men's Lacrosse over on the DVDs page for a mere $15. I reduced the price of previous seasons to match this year as well.

I also finally got around to posting the First-Person Marching Band Halftime Show, featuring the Kenton Ridge High School Marching Cougar Band! This was actually recorded back in 2011 at the Kenton Ridge Band Show, and I had an initial cut ready to go later that month, but it had some syncing issues and I just wasn't happy with it. Finishing it was put on my infamous "To-Do" list, so I didn't get around to actually fixing the issues until recently when I finished the entire 2011 DVD set. In any case, it's now online, so check it out! If you've never seen the KR band perform, or any high school marching band for that matter, this video is definitely a good way to watch it.

I made some other small changes, and also added some YouTube links for previously-unavailable videos (see the change log for more detail).

That's about it for now! Stick around, we should have some more awesome content soon!

Next Up:
- I don't even know man!
--Kaisonic--
Webmaster of Kaisonic.net and All Subsidiaries
Kaisonic
Site Admin

Return to Bulletin Board